An Alternative to Merch By Amazon
We heard the news about Merch by Amazon pausing its US production centers due to COVID-19. We're bummed for the artists who can't sell on MBA right now. We know that it's an important source of income for print-on-demand artists, including many who also sell on TeePublic.
TeePublic is still shipping and here to help.
We know that not having an outlet for your work to reach your audience is less than ideal. But you don't have to be without that outlet for long. TeePublic has been in business since 2013 with the singular focus of supporting independent artists, and we want to help your business now.
New to TeePublic? Here's what you can expect:
- Starting to sell takes five minutes or less: Just click here to sign up, upload and tag at least one design, and you're selling!
- No costs: Signing up and selling on TeePublic is completely free.
- Upload once, publish on all products: Unlike other platforms, our uploader requires only one upload of a piece to enable it for sale on all products.
- Upload your work in bulk: Got a lot of designs? Great! We've got a bulk uploader to make your job easy.
- Expand the reach of your brand: Getting started here will get your work in front of the millions of TeePublic visitors, an audience your work hasn't encountered before.
- Help when you need it: We have built out an entire department to support artists and their needs. Throughout your time on TeePublic, feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
When MBA is back up and running, your TeePublic shop can remain as a source of passive income, a win-win.
Been with TeePublic for a while? We are so grateful to have you in our community, and you can continue to rely on the same quality and dedication that you've grown to expect.
To be sure, this is a time that requires all of us to be resilient, adaptable, and open to new opportunities.
We can't wait for you to start selling on MBA again. But TeePublic is here for you now.